If you are already registered, please enter your e-mail address and password below and click "LOGIN".
No access data yet? Now click on
CE marking and declaration of performance
CE marking and declaration of performance is requiered for product information about the building components.They confirm certain achievement qualities of a produced and unobstructed component.CE marking and declaration of performance can be generated by the producer (manufacturer) in form of a type sign. The information could be contained directly on the product (facade, window, Türe, NRWG, etc. ), in the commercial documents or on the website.
Guaranteed quality of our products All our products are checked positively under the valid EN norms. If elements are made according to our processing documents and with original components, it is guaranteed that the end customer receives high and checked quality. A CE marking and achievement explanation is not a high-class seal, but confirm the achievement quality of the respective building product.
Overview of the marked building products
7 essential requests of the building product prescription 305/2011 (ER Essential Requirements)
The qualities demanded in the product norms, found themselves on the demands summarised in 7 essential qualities for building products. They are a basis for the Ce marking and achievement explanation.
1) Mechanical strength and stability2) Fire protection3) Hygiene, health and environment protection4) Safety in use5) Soundproofing6) Energy economy and heat retention7) Sustainability (new since 03.2011)
Conformity proceduresDepending on the product a disctinction is made between different confomity procedures. (1 / 1+ / 2+ / 3 / 4)
Products that need external monitoring
These products have to be monitored by accredited inspection bodies. (1, 1+, 2+)
Voluntarily characterized productsThese products are monitored by the processing plant itself. (3 und 4)
The following procedures are required for the entitled issue of a CE mark
1) Positive testsValid test certificates or test certificate summaries ( product pass, product performance pass)
2) QM-ManualFor the purpose of transparency of the procedures of the planning and production phase processors have to keep a quality management manual in the course of CE marking.
3) FPC Factory Production ControlThe processor is obligated to provide evidence of his/her own production control.
4) DoP Declaration of PerformanceAs from the dates mentioned above manufacturers of aluminum, PVC and steel elements are obligated to confirm that the performance characteristics of the relevant product fulfill the requirements of the valid standards according to EN norms.
5) CE markingThrough CE marking a common environment for manufacturers within the European Union can be established::- Valid tests and test procedures throughout Europe- Evidence for all EU statesCE marking includes technical relevant product information (water tightness, thermal insulation, etc.)
In the following tabs show detailed information of different building types as well as declarations of performance of security-related system components.